Ulpan.com's daily dose of Hebrew Headline Animator

2/9/12

Shifra Shomron - Grains of sand

"The tragic events regarding Gush Katif burned in me, forcing me to take pen in hand and spill the burning lava of my thoughts and emotions onto white paper.
Shifra Shomron  

 However, my identity with the State of Israel is not because of the leaders but rather in spite of them! As a daughter of the Jewish nation, this is my land. This is my heritage. And I love my country and my people - and do my best to make this a better place by participating in national elections, writing articles, publishing my historic novel "Grains Of Sand: The Fall Of Neve Dekalim", and studying to become a high-school English and Bible teacher. Yes, it is difficult to live in Israel - but G.d gave this land to the Jewish nation, and this is where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment